http://www1.skysports.com/fantasyfc/story/26821/8674643/Rangers-boss-Ally-McCoist-picks-his-One2Eleven… @rangersfctrust Link for the McCoist best 11 interview

Rangers boss Ally McCoist has just led his side to the Scottish Third Division title.

That league win has added to the Scot's standing at the club where, as a player, he netted over 250 goals in more than 400 appearances and racked up TEN SPL titles.

The one time striker also had spells at St Johnstone, Sunderland and Kilmarnock - but who were the best players he played with during his career at Ibrox? The Fantasy Football Club caught up with him to find out...

GOALKEEPER - Andy Goram

Ally says:It's probably not as easy a decision as everybody would think. I played with Andy for a number of years. The flying pig just nailed it ahead of Chris Woods. He, for me, was probably the best shot stopper I've seen, never mind played with.

DEFENDERS - Richard Gough, Terry Butcher, John Brown

Ally says:My three centre-backs would include Gough on the right-hand side. He was fearless, great in both boxes, free-kicks, corners, set-plays - he'd attack everything in the exact same mould as the man who'd play alongside him, Terry Butcher. He'd be the middle centre-half. Both of them are prone to a cut - although I think a lot of it was for effect! - but they seemed to do the job. Big Terry was a natural leader. He had some left peg. I used to call his left leg The Winchester. I think the sights have gone a little over the years, but boy could he pass the ball with that left peg. And on the left side I'd go with John Brown. That may surprise a few people but I'd have to say he's the best uncapped player I ever played with. What a committed, old school player he was.

MIDFIELDERS - Graeme Souness, Brian Laudrup, Davie Cooper, Paul Gascoigne, Ian Durrant

Ally says:I'm going to play Graeme just in front of Big Terry. Souness was a fantastic footballer. He could do anything he wanted and had proper, proper desire to win. He was magic. Brian Laudrup - he's the quickest player I've seen with the ball at his feet. He had great vision and was a great talent. Davie Cooper could have played for any team in any league in the world, no doubt about that. Ruud Guillet said he was one of the best players he'd ever seen, so that's good enough for me. Paul Gascoigne - I think we got the best of him at Rangers. He was a fantastic player at Newcastle, magic at Tottenham and great at Lazio - but out of this world at Rangers. He could win a game himself. Ian Durrant - before his injury he was the best young player the majority of Rangers fans have ever seen.

STRIKERS - Kenny Dalglish, Derek Johnstone

Ally says:Kenny goes without saying. In my opinion he's probably the greatest Scottish player of all-time. Absolute genius. To play with him - and I apologise to Mark Hateley, Maurice Johnson and myself - I've picked Derek Johnstone. Under-rated player. He played centre-half and midfield but he scored too many goals not to be a centre-forward.

That's not a bad team - I'm confident they'd have the league sewn up by Guy Fawkes Night!

Johnstone over Hateley? That would be one for the older bears to answer....Id have thought Hateley was a shoe-in considering Ally got his best goal scoring season and golden boot playing next to him.

Johnstone over Hateley? That would be one for the older bears to answer....Id have thought Hateley was a shoe-in considering Ally got his best goal scoring season and golden boot playing next to him.

Big Derek by a country mile for me although I will admit not to have seen much of Hately for Rangers as I lived in Holland and there were no streams in those days.

Guest cail

Hateley i'd say was more mobile than DJ but you can't argue with DJ's scoring record and i am of DJ's era.

Also DJ scored the best headed goal i've ever seen playing for Scotland against Wales at Hampden.