Bocanegra eager to find a new club instead of suiting up in the Scottish third flight

..since Rangers’ relegation to the Third Division.

...that's pretty emphatic and the voodoo mhob cant live with it.

As a club we need others to print stuff to stamp home we are indeed THE people.

We'll have to endure a lifetime of their jibe cos they can't read

A move away from Rangers is expected to reignite his international career, having not been considered for selection since Rangersâ?? relegation to the Third Division.

We were not "relegated" to the Third Division. A very simple fact. As long as the media keeps up with this these half-truths, much like Wilson going on about the "liquidation" of RFC2012 plc, I'll give them no real credibility. What we make sure is that the mediua that counts, i.e. the one beyond Scotland keeps up to the truth and this should start with the club's own representation.

We were not "relegated" to the Third Division. A very simple fact. As long as the media keeps up with this these half-truths, much like Wilson going on about the "liquidation" of RFC2012 plc, I'll give them no real credibility. What we make sure is that the mediua that counts, i.e. the one beyond Scotland keeps up to the truth and this should start with the club's own representation.

But in this instance it actually HELPS that they use the "relegated" terminology... because being "relegated" suggests we ARE indeed the same club.