Dortmund v Bayern - Champions League Final

I hope Dortmund can keep Lewandowski and add to their team. They're a terrific club and have a fantastic manager. Excellent fans and play football the way it should be played.

They're in a bit of an unfortunate position because they have much less resources than Bayern who can basically cherry pick the players they want.

8 years ago they were we are just now

And in 8 years we could potentially be doing pretty damn well too. The problem is we need a strategic plan with the correct infrastructure implemented and this would require radical change of the entire board, management team, coaches, scouting and players. I don't think it is necessarily overly complex, you simply just need to start focusing on playing football the correct way with a focus on cheap, young talent and youth development.

Well done Bayern - they can proudly wear the 5 stars - just like us :clap:

Every other idiot team wears stars these days. Maybe we should ask Puma for XXXXX IV.

Dortmund started really well and should have done what was required, score goals. The more it wore on, the more Bayern got into their stride. If you let them do that, they will punish you. Not as polished a performance as the destruction of Barcelona, but in the end they shaded it.

Hope that Stuttgart will put a dent into their season next weekend.

Do you hate Bayern dB? Only asking because you said you don't follow any team in Germany...are you a secret Stuttgart fan? :)

Nope ... and nope. At worst I dislike them and I have no affection for Stuttgart either. Bayern's officials, players, supporters and related press are arrogant to the core. Either Bayern is good, or Bayern is bad. It doesn't matter who the opposition is ... as if anyone would be interested in the opposition. And they will always tell you how great they are, "Mia sam mia" (We are we).

In a way, it is like the Old Firm and the rest of Scottish football in terms of "liking them". And hardly anyone over here that is not a Bayern supporter likes them ... no matter which team s/he actually supports. And as it stands, our senses will be pounded by the red & white legions for weeks to come ...

E.g. ... one of my colleagues just posted: "For Ever Number One ..." on FB