Dortmund v Bayern - Champions League Final

Not a fan of Bayern either. I like Schweinsteiger and Robben but they are a corporate whore that outspend Dortmund by multiple times. Dortmund are a terrific club.

That statement sounds like the old failure van Hooijdonk when speaking of Rangers in 96. He said we outspended his beloved club when in fact we humped them on the park.

Good players generally beat the hoopless.

Celtic, Bayern and Marseilles I'd put into Room 101, no matter in which order. All 3 make my skin crawl. having said that, I still couldn't bring myself to want Dortmund to win; They have the same self-important, self-regarding smugness as Celtic and Liverpool have. It was just a pity they couldn't both lose.

Forza SV Waldhof Mannheim!

That statement sounds like the old failure van Hooijdonk when speaking of Rangers in 96. He said we outspended his beloved club when in fact we humped them on the park.

Good players generally beat the hoopless.

We did outspend them and humped them on the park. The two are not mutually exclusive.

Im 100 quid down. 2 years in a row ive backed the runners up.

100 quid on Hibs today. surely.

I had 140 quid on Bayern :D

Also had a tenner on Mandzukic for first goal :D

Also won a sweep with the guys - had the score as being 2-1 Bayern :D