Pre-season friendly: Rangers to play Owls

from FF

Latest info re Coaches etc to Wednesday...

Just got off the phone with the main man at Hillsborough after a meeting he has been in all morning with SYP.

He confirms about the rendezvous points and that the police will be trying to pick all coaches up as they enter Sheffield.

He was very keen to stress the point the coaches will not be held up unneccassarily but the reason is the car park usually used for away coaches is where the works are taking place so they are trying to avoid a bottleneck of coaches.

The police will be taking coaches down to the new parking area, basically they will be closing a lane of on a dual carriageway for our coaches.

Once parked up fans will be free to go for a drink etc without any hinderance from the Police.

He has been very candid with me all through the last 3 weeks and I will take him at his word.

If your coach is booked in at one of the sashbashes I would advise you have the entrance tickets with you and explain to the police that is where you are going and you have a coach parking place sorted their.

As usual on FF take it or leave it but I was reassured the above will be happening and that SYP should be putting out another statement to this effect before the game.

from FF

Latest info re Coaches etc to Wednesday...

Just got off the phone with the main man at Hillsborough after a meeting he has been in all morning with SYP.

He confirms about the rendezvous points and that the police will be trying to pick all coaches up as they enter Sheffield.

He was very keen to stress the point the coaches will not be held up unneccassarily but the reason is the car park usually used for away coaches is where the works are taking place so they are trying to avoid a bottleneck of coaches.

The police will be taking coaches down to the new parking area, basically they will be closing a lane of on a dual carriageway for our coaches.

Once parked up fans will be free to go for a drink etc without any hinderance from the Police.

He has been very candid with me all through the last 3 weeks and I will take him at his word.

If your coach is booked in at one of the sashbashes I would advise you have the entrance tickets with you and explain to the police that is where you are going and you have a coach parking place sorted their.

As usual on FF take it or leave it but I was reassured the above will be happening and that SYP should be putting out another statement to this effect before the game.

How many tickets did we get for this game? I've got mine like! Was just wondering how many Bears are going to be down there

whole Leppings lane end about 6500

Sheffield Wednesday match tickets - well we've been given lower block 2, rows c to f an since the first two rows r usually left empty were at the front(sadl RSC)