Rangers: POOR SHOW â?? Executive Summary

Rangers: POOR SHOW – Executive Summary

Rangers hiring or appointing (call it what you want) Charles Green as a supposed “consultant”? Are you serious? Give me strength! – POOR SHOW

An official shareholder and investor move for a boardroom takeover supposedly backed in some way by a VERY rich fan and other respectable fans, but leaving the wider fanbase largely in the dark as to what’s really going on? We're always last to find out, but still – POOR SHOW

The new CEO of Rangers, Craig Mather, attacking the interested parties involved in the attempted boardroom takeover while trying to paint a picture that the garden is all sweet and rosy? Two words Mr. Mather: Banana boat – POOR SHOW

Rangers’ new “consultant” Green talking to the Scottish Sun about the Club’s minimum ambitions for the season in a timely move to cause trouble while also saying he wants to bring stability? Eh? You’re having a laugh Charlie boy! – POOR SHOW

The manager choosing to play a midfielder come striker (Lee McCulloch) in central defence when he’s not a defender, never will be and actual defenders were available? God, wherever you are, give me double strength!! – POOR SHOW

Rangers losing a League Cup first round tie to Forfar at Station Park? Sadly, not a huge surprise at the moment, so I need more than strength!!! Give me wings! – POOR SHOW

The manager voicing strong opinions about Green to the press/media immediately after the defeat at Station Park? Timing is everything as they say, but until this is proven to have been a good idea (doubtful) it goes down as a - POOR SHOW

Someone in the official Rangers media department deciding it was a good idea to publish the manager’s post-match comments about Green on the official site then remove them as if nobody would notice or have a copy? Think again – POOR SHOW

That’s a LOT of important poor shows in the space of what? Less than 48hrs? – POOR SHOW

It’s high time someone (or certain parties) turned this procession of poor shows back into the only show in town and proceeded to keep it that way and if nobody steps up to do so, then I’m afraid to say, it’s a POOR SHOW.

Disclaimer: This so-called executive summary of a poor show is probably also a poor show. It’s infectious.

Edited by Zappa

Should be a sticky with regular updates. Your OP Zappa just might become the largest opening post in the history of forums.

I doubt if the server could handle the volume of poor shows. :(