Chris Graham - Walter's Walk Leaves a Void of Credibility

I agree with Chris that this statement has caused Ahmad and his blogging pals to pause and re-jig. I also think that JT had a hand in composing Walter's statement. This could be nasty over the next few days.

Nonetheless, expect a barrage of claim and counter claim. There are those in our support who still remember the good things Green did and who still have not seen through the façade. I understand that but they are having the wool pulled over their eyes by those who for reasons we can only guess are willing to churn out Ahmad’s propaganda on a daily basis. Perhaps they believe that Ahmad is really the man to take Rangers forward. Perhaps they are just doing it for personal gain. It if is the former then they are deluded, if it is the latter then they should be utterly ashamed. Do they really believe that our fans will fall for Green’s sales patter a second time? Especially after Walter has made his concerns clear?

Dallas Cowboys’ link up, soccer academies in the USA and India, a whole new club media platform funded from the IPO money, £10m for McCoist to spend on players. The list of broken promises goes on and on.

Spot on with that Chris

The fans need to stand up and be counted. A clear message needs to be sent to the board and if need be the investors that the lifeblood of the club won't continue to flow if changes aren't made.

I'm sure it will start in the Newcastle game. GREEN OUT!

The fans need to stand up and be counted. A clear message needs to be sent to the board and if need be the investors that the lifeblood of the club won't continue to flow if changes aren't made.

In my case that just would be a lie, i'm not going anywhere.

In my case that just would be a lie, i'm not going anywhere.

I don't expect you'll need to go anywhere. From day one Greenco have known they need the fans on side. Right now at this moment I'd say it's safe to assume a significant majority aren't and won't be until the required changes are made. Green should really have known better than to come back.

I don't expect you'll need to go anywhere. From day one Greenco have known they need the fans on side. Right now at this moment I'd say it's safe to assume a significant majority aren't and won't be until the required changes are made. Green should really have known better than to come back.

I imagine this power struggle was coming with or without Green officially returning.