Putting aside all the upheaval in the top drawer...do you think our club is delivering on the park?

Do you think our manager is up to the job?

Frankly I think he's rotten, what are you thoughts? Keep it clean lads.

Go and see for yourself.

Putting aside all the upheaval in the top drawer...do you think our club is delivering on the park?

Do you think our manager is up to the job?

Frankly I think he's rotten, what are you thoughts? Keep it clean lads.

Change the needle, I think your record is stuck ...........

The answer is a straight No for delivering on the park. But if you want to break it down you have to access Ally's full time in charge to date.

In 2011 he raced into a big lead at the top of the SPL but was this down to him being a good manager or inheriting a good squad in the same way as Alex McLeish did? That's another debate. Id say it was a cross between the feel good factor of being a new manager, players wanting to impress and mostly inheriting the squad he did.

Last year was the most difficult circumstances at the start with no squad. Eventually we got a squad easily the best in the division. Therefore I could expect a gelling in period with a few rusty performances, but as the season went on we got worse and had a few shocking results while playing some ugly football. Furthermore, plan B didn't exist when things were going wrong. Tactics, selections are all another debate.

Season 3 - judgement time. So far, played 2: won 1 and lost 1 yet the defeat was shambolic. The excuse of not playing new signings is a terrible one considering we still fielded some full time internationals.

What concerns me is Ally signing 8 new players and just throwing them onto the pitch picking up wins simply because we have a better standard of player than the opposition.

I have yet to see anything from Ally that suggests he is good tactically. He has gathered too many of the worst results and performances in club history.

At the same time nothing on the pitch looks like its going in the right direction. Compare that to a game I know Craig will remember under Paul Le Guen v Dundee Utd at Ibrox. We were down 0-2 which ended 2-2 yet it was going on 8-2. At least something on the pitch was looking promising even though it did end sour (another different debate). Its a bit like Liverpool fans last season, they weren't winning but could see what Rodgers was trying to do for the future....

But who knows...come September when new signings can all feature the opinions can change and Ally could be a hero again!

Edited by Gribz