Laxey Decision - Will It Mean No EGM?

Is this the turning point??

Colin Kingsnorth, who is one of the founders of Laxey Partners, confirmed the firm's voting intentions. He told STV on Monday: "We are going to support the supporters’ clubs wish on votes which we believe is to change the board at the moment."

could well save us 80k.

i will say this it would be reckless of green to force an agm and then lose. if he wants to force one he better be sure of winning.

i don't suppose it should be a surprise for any shareholder looking at us spending 45 million in a year wanting change.

The meeting is about Green isn't it, he isn't even on the board.

The meeting is about Green's behaviour, while it could also be utilized to sound out the status quo about the requisition. That is, if people react accordingly, they could just do what McColl and Co. want instead of waiting for the EGM. (I doubt they will though.)