Small point regarding our rivals

One small point I would like to bring up , after it was raised a few times int the AGM thread , our dear rivals over in the east have to date had 4 share issues , they also have long term loans to both the co-op and GCC of over £35 million quid .

However I do appreciate that they are miles ahead of us in bringing in and selling players , yet some of these we could have had before them had we not been paralysed by the EBT debacle , so we can get back to something like a decent selling club .

All is not rosey over there

Matter of fact, there hardly is much being rosy over there anyway. The only thing that they are doing is keeping the ailing "SPL" teams at bay on the park, more often than not with a rather lacklustre show of "quality" (despite their recent demolitions of Hearts and Motherwell). By the looks of it, their main people have left already or will leave, while you have to wait and see how the newcomers will adapt to the soggy nights at Ross and Perth. For every money-yielding player, TLB manages to sign 3 duds as well. No, I cannot see utter dominance of the Yahoos even on the park, as much of the incentive is gone for now. But only the future will tell us. You'd hope the Coop crisis et al will hit them ... not to mention the fallout from the reconstruction.