Dunfermline- The Height of Hypocrisy

Dunfermline- The Height of Hypocrisy

By

Stephstar

For any bear attending this match I hope the words of John Yorkston rings deafening in their ears!

2nd June 2012 – source: Daylate Rhebel.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/dunfermline-chief-john-yorkston-rangers-1128190

DUNFERMLINE chief John Yorkston says the SFA have no choice but to boot Rangers out of the game because a Scottish Cup ban is too soft.

The Pars chairman saw his club kicked out of the cup in 2010 for clerical mistakes that saw them field the suspended Calum Woods as a sub in a 7-1 win over Stenhousemuir.

They are far from the only ones with Spartans, Brechin City and East Stirling all having been expelled from the competition for fielding ineligible players through honest mistakes.

So Yorkston insists it would be ludicrous to deal Rangers the same punishment for dodging taxes and putting the nation’s football future in jeopardy by pursuing the SFA through civil courts.,

So 19 months later…

we have seen Dunfermline enter administration (without punishment) and exit via ZERO pence in the pounds CVA, while openly gloating that each and every Rangers game this season will take them one step closer to profitability.

Of course no one wants to mention the £134K tax bill they walked away from do they!

Never mind the £12 Million in debts to organisations such as the Red Cross/NHS Fife (£2 Million +) or even the £1200+ currently owed to Rangers OldCo’s creditors after all they got their ZERO pence CVA, so that makes it okay doesn’t it!

I’ll bet they throw the red carpet out for the current board, while reducing the attendance by over 7000 just as they did for the last match they played Rangers in the SPhell.

I doubt if hector will worry about the lost revenues after all.

So any rangers fan who does attend Monday’s match can go home happy that no matter what the result at East End Park, they’ve proven that it’s profitable to be lying cheating scum (as long as you are kicking Rangers).

Jim Jefferies hopes for big crowd when Rangers come calling

28 December 2013 12.24pm.

Dunfermline boss Jim Jefferies hopes the club’s supporters will turn out in their droves on Monday night when Rangers come calling in the league.

Sky Sports coverage necessitated a date change for Dunfermline’s match with the Ibrox giants but Jefferies believes the slight deviation from the norm should not be a factor as they prepare to do battle with the league leaders.

“We would have liked it to be on a Saturday but TV has made it a Monday,” he said. “It’s not ideal but I think a lot of people will be off with it being Christmas and New Year.

“It’s not too bad and it’s not as if it was through the season.

“Friday night games at Ibrox have been popular with supporters and I think it’s all because people are not working the next day, whereas on a Monday they normally are working the next day, so you can understand that.

“So hopefully, we’ll get a good crowd and it’s a good game for everybody to look forward to.”

Rangers lost their 100% league record on Boxing Day as Stranraer struck a late equaliser at Ibrox, meaning Ally McCoist’s men remarkably dropped points for the first time this season.

However, Dunfermline have been in decent form of late and will fancy their chances of eating into Rangers’ 11-point lead.

The Pars gave as good as they got when the teams last met in November, with all the goals in Rangers’ 3-1 victory coming in the last 20 minutes of a bruising encounter.

Jefferies is expecting a similarly fierce contest when the teams line up on Monday night.

“I thought we put on a good performance at Ibrox when we played them last and 3-1 was a bit harsh on us I felt,” he said.

Home tickets are available but away tickets have sold out.

Home tickets are available but away tickets have sold out.

Says it all really.

We'd be better off standing up for ourselves and giving better banter than is dished out.

Make no mistake, they hate us being their payday. I think it's sweet karma.