What a poor game. Two outstanding saves and nothing else. RvP a pale shadow of his former self, also Rooney. No sign of Arsenal's sparkling early season form. Missing Walcott and Ramsay no doubt.

Meanwhile 'Spurs have woken up and the Magpies plummet.

Will Liverpool find a winner?

They did! Very good. From a WBA perspective.

Edited by Scott7

Cant believe I woke up at 3am for that shower.

It had 0-0 on it after 5 minutes which is very disappointing.

Both sides were poor. Arsenal going forward never got people in the box and every short low pass was never complete. They really miss Walcott. Starting with 5 central midfielders is their problem. Arteta, Wilshire, Rosicky, Ozil and Cazorla all prefer to play through the middle, I thought the game was screaming out for Podolski.

Man Utd were extremely poor. Every time Arsenal got the ball they were up against a banks of 4 and 5. Man Utd did defend well but that wasn't a Man Utd team on that pitch. Imagine Alex Ferguson lining up like that?

Arsenals record against the top teams is going to cost them the title. I cant see them winning at Chelsea or beating Man City at home. Wenger needs to rest Giroud and Ozil. The failure to not bring in Draxler and Berbatov in January is now showing what a mistake it was, so what if he had to pay a wee bit more for Draxler. Berbatov would have fit into Girouds place in that game and probably have been the difference.