Hope that includes the manager and coaching staffs

At this time in our way back to the top I'm so glad we have Ally as manager, not that I think he is a good manager, but I'm so glad we have a true Rangers man in charge through these difficult times!,imagine what it would be like if we had a foreign or English manager or anyone who isn't a Rangers man at the helm?.

At this time in our way back to the top I'm so glad we have Ally as manager, not that I think he is a good manager, but I'm so glad we have a true Rangers man in charge through these difficult times!,imagine what it would be like if we had a foreign or English manager or anyone who isn't a Rangers man at the helm?.

Surely that is slightly unfair on non Rangers men Ian? I mean you can't just lump in the Shabba Lazlos, Peter Taylors and Win Jansens with the Joe Mourinhos and Michael Laudrups.

Who knows how much more stable the club would be had we actually had a manager who knew what they were doing and had the football team stable and successful. Had we won a quadruple last year, a quadruple this year, maybe even qualified for Europe under Whyte, who knows where we would be.

Surely that is slightly unfair on non Rangers men Ian? I mean you can't just lump in the Shabba Lazlos, Peter Taylors and Win Jansens with the Joe Mourinhos and Michael Laudrups.

Who knows how much more stable the club would be had we actually had a manager who knew what they were doing and had the football team stable and successful. Had we won a quadruple last year, a quadruple this year, maybe even qualified for Europe under Whyte, who knows where we would be.

You are talking football, I'm just glad we still have Ally at the helm through all this shit going on off the park, you can say what you want about Ally as a manager,I would probably agree with you!, but we need him until all this shit is sorted, I have maintained that view ever since we went into administration, hence the reason I have continually argued with the likes of you who keep saying how we need to get rid of Ally and get a better manager in!, we need to sort out our board before we worry about our manager's capability.

You are talking football, I'm just glad we still have Ally at the helm through all this shit going on off the park, you can say what you want about Ally as a manager,I would probably agree with you!, but we need him until all this shit is sorted, I have maintained that view ever since we went into administration, hence the reason I have continually argued with the likes of you who keep saying how we need to get rid of Ally and get a better manager in!, we need to sort out our board before we worry about our manager's capability.

And what if the board stay the same for the next 5-10 years? The board have so far shown no matter what the fans think of them, nothing will change there. There comes a time when we actually need to get back to putting the football team first again. We can't go year upon year putting a board we have no control over before the actual football team we all put time and effort into supporting.

What happens if the board post the next set of annual accounts and it shows a profit, or even a cmplete eradication of the costs we suffered in the first year as newco? What if they are genuinely working on cutting costs and giving us a sustainable football club and all the while fans have been on their backs and ignoring the football team?

Maybe this board deserve another set of accounts to steady a ship almost sunk by Green, Ahmad and Stockbridge all of whom are now gone but does Ally deserve a 4th year to prove yet again that he isn't upto it? I don't think he does. That ship has sailed imo.

And what if the board stay the same for the next 5-10 years? The board have so far shown no matter what the fans think of them, nothing will change there. There comes a time when we actually need to get back to putting the football team first again. We can't go year upon year putting a board we have no control over before the actual football team we all put time and effort into supporting.

What happens if the board post the next set of annual accounts and it shows a profit, or even a cmplete eradication of the costs we suffered in the first year as newco? What if they are genuinely working on cutting costs and giving us a sustainable football club and all the while fans have been on their backs and ignoring the football team?

Maybe this board deserve another set of accounts to steady a ship almost sunk by Green, Ahmad and Stockbridge all of whom are now gone but does Ally deserve a 4th year to prove yet again that he isn't upto it? I don't think he does. That ship has sailed imo.

We need to get rid of the current board,simples!

It sounds more like you would want Ally to be in an ambassador or upstairs role then? If you can see his obvious failings then surely you must agree that what we need first and foremost is a competent manager? We are not developing at all under his control and the future of the club is largely dictated by on pitch performance.

It sounds more like you would want Ally to be in an ambassador or upstairs role then? If you can see his obvious failings then surely you must agree that what we need first and foremost is a competent manager? We are not developing at all under his control and the future of the club is largely dictated by on pitch performance.

No!,what I would rather see is the right people running our club first and foremost and getting us back to where we belong!,now if we have the right people running our club then they will decide who is the best manager is to get us dominating Scottish football and if that means getting rid of our current manager so be it, what I can't stand is guys coming on forums slaughtering the manager at every turn and not giving a shit who is running/ruining the club!, if we have the right people running the club off the park then I'm sure they will have the right manager in place, so what I am saying is when we have the club being run properly then I may join your anti Ally campaign,for managerial reasons!,but there is more important issues than who is the manager right now.

You refuse to go to Ibrox to support the team,that's your right to do so, but it does irk me a lot when the likes of you keep slating the team and yet refuse to support the team!.

Bottom line is I want the club to be rid of the SPIVS and I'm glad we have Ally at the helm through all this because he is a Rangers man and will do his very best for the club.