He will be in big trouble, a likely 10 match ban. Newcastle already hit him with a 100k fine.

It wasn't much of a headbutt at all but its the conduct which is worrying considering he has already punish a linesman and had a go at Pelligrini this season.

The guy is a Mr nice man infront of the cameras but obviously is too hot headed. What was Newcastle thinking giving him an 8 year deal. Had he been on a shorter contract he'd have been sacked for this.

I can still see him leaving over this.

He will be in big trouble, a likely 10 match ban. Newcastle already hit him with a 100k fine.

It wasn't much of a headbutt at all but its the conduct which is worrying considering he has already punish a linesman and had a go at Pelligrini this season.

The guy is a Mr nice man infront of the cameras but obviously is too hot headed. What was Newcastle thinking giving him an 8 year deal. Had he been on a shorter contract he'd have been sacked for this.

I can still see him leaving over this.

In all my time in football, I have never heard of a manager assaulting an opposing player, it's the kind of thing you might expect in some South American 3rd division game, but in the EPL?!

I haven't seen it yet but if it occurred as desribed then it would surely be gross misconduct for bringing the club into disrepute, so if they want rid of him he has given them the perfect excuse; they could just sack him and let him sue if he wants.