Rangers Phone App Advice Please

Again, not sure if there is a better place to post this thread.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S4. I was going to download the Rangers App but got a warning that it is a large file, so stopped.

I already get the updates e.g. US Tour stuff via Google+ and by email linked to Google+ and some of the other stories direct form the Club.

I don't feel the need to have holograms which I guess are taking up a lot of space.

I get matchday stuff like team news on the Sky Sports App where I have Rangers set up.

Am I missing anything by not having the app?

Again, not sure if there is a better place to post this thread.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S4. I was going to download the Rangers App but got a warning that it is a large file, so stopped.

I already get the updates e.g. US Tour stuff via Google+ and by email linked to Google+ and some of the other stories direct form the Club.

I don't feel the need to have holograms which I guess are taking up a lot of space.

I get matchday stuff like team news on the Sky Sports App where I have Rangers set up.

Am I missing anything by not having the app?

Yes this exempts you from nomination to the fan board!

Rangers should provide a free app that is fully up to date with fixture details and ticket information.

They can always sell advertising space on it.

Did they not mention upgrading the website in the 120 day review?

One would imagine that a proper app would be part of that but, as always, it will come down to budgets.

Did they not mention upgrading the website in the 120 day review?

One would imagine that a proper app would be part of that but, as always, it will come down to budgets.

I'm not sure, but an official 'at a glance' app that is up to the minute with fixture and ticket details is surely a priority for a club as big as ours.