Out of interest what sort of membership do both groups have, what is required and what is the anticipated progression? It doesn't take one of the accountants from here to show that nothing will change until there is a radical overhaul going forward.

I have money I could easily invest in both schemes but at the same time I don't like pissing money up a wall.

That said, I might just do that because I don't see an alternative.

I get the impression that we'd all be better off clubbing together for National Lottery tickets than investing in either scheme.

Monthly subscriptions are around 1000 mark according to Ross on FF - RF are greater than that

He also said RST membership was around 2500 iirc - he's a current RST board member

You said: "I believe that is RF now has the biggest membership in a collective fan ownership vehicle amongst the Rangers Support."

You've just contradicted yourself by quoting those figures as 2500 is greater than 1723 .

You said: "I believe that is RF now has the biggest membership in a collective fan ownership vehicle amongst the Rangers Support."

You've just contradicted yourself by quoting those figures as 2500 is greater than 1723 .

and 1723>1000

BR is the vehicle - however I have amended my post to be more specific.

As a former RST board member are you privy to how the numbers have improved this week? I asked on the other thread but no one answered. Hopefully by a good amount

and 1723>1000

BR is the vehicle - however I have amended my post to be more specific.

As a former RST board member are you privy to how the numbers have improved this week? I asked on the other thread but no one answered. Hopefully by a good amount

No idea and I am not sure I give a toss. The my dick is bigger than your dick posts forces me not to care although I do get a kick out of correcting rubbish.:)

No idea and I am not sure I give a toss. The my dick is bigger than your dick posts forces me not to care although I do get a kick out of correcting rubbish.:)

Erm - I care about Rangers here - the more who have joined fan ownership vehicles the better.

I suppose the difference being that I do care :)

At the end of the day more shares under Rangers fans control is nothing but positive.