The post from FF

Admin2 may be survivable. But what if that is not the agenda. The way the business and shareholding is structured we are exposed to a MVL, which is where the owners and directors decide the business should be wound up voluntarily. If say an insolvency expert was looking at this from the outside then he could easily conclude that a MVL is a high percentage option.

When CW came in followed by CG with Ticketus et al, I had grave concerns for where we were going, it was so obvious yet the media hid and fell over in surprise as it unfolded. As unsurprising as Christmas falling in December.

Right now we are in a massively worse position than we were in January 2012.

More exposed and with the enemy within.

Fan ownership is not the option for now.

Share issues are not the option either.

We need massive injection of funds to buy out the toxic owners and for that we need one man to stand up who is prepared to stomach the current interlopers walking off with millions. King will not do that it seems, he has a line that he will not use his wealth to improve the bank balance of the toxic owners. Understandable but not an outcome to save the Rangers.

There is a consortium in the shadows with familiar names but if they wait too long then there may be no way back.

You know who you are - stand up before it's too late gentlemen.

Can someone please post a link to the FF post or thread it's in?

On FF, just the same as here, you can get the url link to the exact forum post from the actual post number at the top right of each post.

Are you banned too? :D

No, I've never been banned from any of the forums, although unfortunately I lost access to my 6 year old FF account when I changed my email address in the User CP, got locked out and got no replies after trying to contact them via the contact form.

FWIW, I think it's probably nonsense and the 'well known' poster who started the thread apparently has a history of posting nonsense and buggering off, hence the reason that Admin over there locked the thread.