When Rangers accepted Mohsni's 2 game ban this was increased to 3 matches due to his red card in the pre-season friendly against Derby County, it was widely reported in the media at the time he'd miss the Livi, Raith Rovers and the Challenge Cup tie with East Fife.

I see he was listed as a substitute against East Fife although he didn't come on, I'm sure he's only served 2 matches, can anyone confirm the ban only applies to league matches meaning he's suspended for this weekends Dumbarton match?

There was a piece on Mcgregor on the club site and it mentioned Mohsni would complete his suspension at Dumbarton, Zal injured so Mcgregor likely to remain at CB this weekend.

he's put in a solid show so far..................apart from the goal that had them dancing on the streets in Raith.

So lets hope McGregor shows Ally he's the man for the centre of defence

he's put in a solid show so far..................apart from the goal that had them dancing on the streets in Raith.

So lets hope McGregor shows Ally he's the man for the centre of defence

I agree but unfortunately I don't think it's that simple, if Foster has another mare I'd imagine Bilel would go straight back in and McGregor shifted to right back. I hope I'm wrong though and he can keep his place at CB.

I agree but unfortunately I don't think it's that simple, if Foster has another mare I'd imagine Bilel would go straight back in and McGregor shifted to right back. I hope I'm wrong though and he can keep his place at CB.

yes that's what will happen