Old board tried to dip into the youth Development Fund cash

Hats off to Colin, quite rightly.

The bigger question is why were Lambias and Leech so desperate to access the money so close to the EGM result and what were they going to do with it?

I hope we don't find that the remainder of Ashley's first £5m loan has been extracted from the bank in some bizarre scorched earth policy.

comes across as emptying the reserves to make progress as difficult as possible for the new board. Give it a month or two and i bet they reappear on the horizon as whyte knights ready to replace the new blundering board after weeks of anti board rhetoric from the usual places.

comes across as emptying the reserves to make progress as difficult as possible for the new board. Give it a month or two and i bet they reappear on the horizon as whyte knights ready to replace the new blundering board after weeks of anti board rhetoric from the usual places.

Whatever they were up to, I can't imagine it was good news for Rangers, given the timing and the sense of urgency / frustration they gave Colin.

I don't think even my worst nightmares would feature a return of the previous Board though.

Whatever they were up to, I can't imagine it was good news for Rangers, given the timing and the sense of urgency / frustration they gave Colin.

I don't think even my worst nightmares would feature a return of the previous Board though.

I wake up at night screaming "2 nominneessss":D

Kudos to Colin Stewart of the Development Fund for standing up to them.

Colin Stewart ‏@RFC_Colin 5m5 minutes ago

To confirm, despite fierce pressure all week & right up to 11am I refused point blank to transfer Development Fund money to club. 1/2

Colin Stewart ‏@RFC_Colin 3m3 minutes ago

Funds contributed by fans will now be released to our new board. I can confirm I was not flavour of the month with previous board 2/2

@RFC_Colin: In recent months my anger grew. I was thinking more of my grandfather, cousin & friends no longer with us & thought -No enough

@RFC_Colin: If staff were allowed to write a book. A chapter each from a select few. I could include my emails from Monaco !! #Bestseller

@RFC_Colin: At one point last week I decided to leave the office & work remotely. They were genuinely shocked I refused them

@RFC_Colin: 6 phone calls between 10am & 10:30

That is absolutely unbelievable. To think that they wanted to use money that's specifically for the youth system to do god knows what with is just sickening.

I'm guessing there's no money in the bank again, but that's no excuse for trying to dip into the Development Fund cash.

That'll probably be why they started the process of drawing down the second £5m loan because they've somehow spent all the Club's money again despite getting a £5m loan from Ashley only 5 weeks ago.

That is absolutely unbelievable. To think that they wanted to use money that's specifically for the youth system to do god knows what with is just sickening.

I'm guessing there's no money in the bank again, but that's no excuse for trying to dip into the Development Fund cash.

That'll probably be why they started the process of drawing down the second £5m loan because they've somehow spent all the Club's money again despite getting a £5m loan from Ashley only 5 weeks ago.

The tip of an enormous iceberg.