Forever Grateful to the new board....only months away from iireversible damage to the club under the previous regime....still a mountain to climb but at least there is one to climb.

Exactly, the digging has stopped!

People can say he took his sweet time about it, and I know theres a group of fans that dont like him/them, but DK and Co are a much much better option that the one we had.

Ill never not want Rangers men in the board room again, hearts may rule heads sometimes but its significantly better than heads ruling over the hearts of fans as the old regime demonstrated.

I'm resigned to the fact that we'll be in the first division next season and will accept it as long as we have to stay there for another season or as long as it takes to build a team that is ready to compete at the top teir.

Right now I am thankfull that we have rid ourselves of the scum who infested our club and know it will take a lot of effort and money to get where want to be.

Win lose or draw our job as fans is more important than ever. Get right behind the team and give the new board the time and space to do what they have to do to get us where we belong. There will be pit falls along the way, of that their is no doubt. It won't be plain sailing.

The chase is on, and I welcome it.