Lee Wallace: I don't know if I can contemplate another year in the Championship...

its the arrogance that he states that HE might not want to play for us in Championship next year. It SHOULD NOT be his decision .. he ahs to earn it and right now he's not doing enough

Well he hasn't played this year either,but then that can be aimed at the whole team!

Perhaps after four years at Rangers Lee may think it is time to move on at the end of he season.

If he does go he should go with our best wishes as he was one of those who stayed with us in the summer of 2012 when others didn't. Some of us on here would do well to remember that

the disconnect that some of these players have with reality of the situation is mind numbing at times. that was probabaly what Ally did for them. built up a false belief in their performance that they saw as shielding them from outside influences.. result is a deluded bunch of underperforming highly paid "unprofessionals"

Once I saw the headline I knew what sort of replies would follow to the article. Not that we have any right to criticise him and his fellows, but it is almost becoming a sport now.

As for Lee, he was the only real SPL-class player who followed us through the lower leagues. He as well as we knew what that meant for his career and it was essentially inevitable that playing with low quality players against low quality players would end up playing less quality football. He probably had his worst season on the field and dare I say it, he might not be missed next year. At times one should, despite all recent shortcomings, look at the overall picture and remind oneself what he has done for the club on the whole.

The players deserve every single bit of criticism they get. He has been paid massive wages to play against part-time teams and for a while he has been woeful. There was nothing altruistic about his decision to stay, he stayed for family reasons and couldn't have had it easier. His decision might have been different if anyone half decent was interested in signing him.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

Perhaps after four years at Rangers Lee may think it is time to move on at the end of he season.

If he does go he should go with our best wishes as he was one of those who stayed with us in the summer of 2012 when others didn't. Some of us on here would do well to remember that

Of course he should be thanked for staying with us,he has been well paid to stay with us!,but that does not exclude him from deserved criticism and he has been very poor for a while now.

On the wage he is on (im guessing its a pretty penny), im sure we would get an adequate replacement no matter which league we're in next season. Theres a few who Id possibly want to keep to see what they can do in a new season with new management, but for the most part im quite ok with anyone over the age of 25 who is going or wants to go.