Paul Murray Exclusive Interview

"and says the board have already started to implement plans for next season."

that's the bit everyone should be paying attention to. Dont think there will be many happy bears when we all discover what that refers to

what are you referring to here?

the current playing squad being retained?

Mccall will stay as manager (was always going to be the case.)

several of the out of contract players are being offered new contracts as we speak.

a few free signings are expected to the squad with the budget increased

no scouting this year or next other than old boys network(nothing structural wise done on this)

king not putting in any money unless passed fit and proper

has been a falling out over covering the initial costs.

king wants to de list others don't has left plans up in air

no transfer budget this coming season

season ticket price will be same no matter the league we are in

there will be no major changes at murray park

The funding raised through the share issue if it happens mid july(ish) will be used to cover the deficit for two years

the major changes to playing squad and scouting will happen once we secure euro money

the fans groups will be asked to help finance the upgrade of ibrox

basically nothing new is happening in the next two years other than trying to divert another 15% to the wage budget for the first team.

without knowing what league we'll be in?

in fact scrap that - i wouldn't retain anyone whose contract is running out regardless of league.

also mccall - don't agree with that either.

and your line about player changes when we secure euro money doesn't make sense.

are you absolutely sure about the veracity of your info?

without knowing what league we'll be in?

in fact scrap that - i wouldn't retain anyone whose contract is running out regardless of league.

also mccall - don't agree with that either.

and your line about player changes when we secure euro money doesn't make sense.

are you absolutely sure about the veracity of your info?

yup. the euro bit is meaning asome what larger transfer kitty, as in actually paying a fee for players

posted on here a week or so ago that no other manager had/was being interviewed or any applications being looked was slagged at the time for it now PM has said as much in his interview !

as said earlier his hands are tied for now maybe the nomad will get on board and also the sfa and that will bring king and his cheque book in. One other possible investor wants security, that at present we don't have to offer but could always be rekindled although don't believe it was for a great amount of money in the scheme of things.

Edited by trublusince1982

Mccall will stay as manager (was always going to be the case.)

several of the out of contract players are being offered new contracts as we speak.

a few free signings are expected to the squad with the budget increased

no scouting this year or next other than old boys network(nothing structural wise done on this)

king not putting in any money unless passed fit and proper

has been a falling out over covering the initial costs.

king wants to de list others don't has left plans up in air

no transfer budget this coming season

season ticket price will be same no matter the league we are in

there will be no major changes at murray park

The funding raised through the share issue if it happens mid july(ish) will be used to cover the deficit for two years

the major changes to playing squad and scouting will happen once we secure euro money

the fans groups will be asked to help finance the upgrade of ibrox

basically nothing new is happening in the next two years other than trying to divert another 15% to the wage budget for the first team.

a lot of that appeared to be what PM was alluding to in the interview. if it is further backed up as actually happening by good sources then god help us..

yup. the euro bit is meaning asome what larger transfer kitty, as in actually paying a fee for players

So in summation your info is that there will be no real player changes - those out of contract will all be retained.

mccall will be manager for the next 18 months regardless of what happens in these play off matches.

and there will be no signings of any real note/quality until we have some sort of euro income surplus?

I'm sorry i don't believe you.

So in summation your info is that there will be no real player changes - those out of contract will all be retained.

mccall will be manager for the next 18 months regardless of what happens in these play off matches.

and there will be no signings of any real note/quality until we have some sort of euro income surplus?

did you listen to PM's interview? what did he say that differs from this account? a few times Traynor seemed to challenge him on certain points but when he waffled an answer Jim just moved on to the next pre planned question. a real interview would have seen an interviewer grill him on what was going on.

did you listen to PM's interview? what did he say that differs from this account? a few times Traynor seemed to challenge him on certain points but when he waffled an answer Jim just moved on to the next pre planned question. a real interview would have seen an interviewer grill him on what was going on.

Yes a i listened to 26 minutes of nothing really, it came across as a fluff piece to "update" what had been going on.

I'm sorry but i just don't see the likes of mcculloch , daly and boyd getting offered new contracts

if they are they'd be as well padlocking the stadium doors for good.

some of the players retained not all.

Mccall will be manager next season no matter what league we are in

depends what you mean by quality, they could be quality players but free. No transfer kitty will be given in addition to wage budget which will increase on last year, you could of course if he desired take some of the available wages and use it but wouldn't amount to any great amount of note.

time will prove me right or wrong keep a note if you like.

Well bang goes the feel good factor along with any increase in season ticket sales , infact depending who they resign from that bunch of wasters , ST sales could fall

Well bang goes the feel good factor along with any increase in season ticket sales , infact depending who they resign from that bunch of wasters , ST sales could fall

you never know mate could always be a big bag of cash hiding round the next corner, maybe for once our luck will change. Hopefully King gets passed and he opens up his wallet and sticks to his original word and the other investors relax and follow suit and we can rest happy with the £10-£14m covering the bills and kings cash to play with