Don't want to spoil anyone's easter but I wonder how many more surprises are ahead by way of addons to contracts we have seen the way the half million has come out and paying wages for four duds the lad the lad that has played has played well so good on him what has got me thinking is , is there a hidden add on to the sports direct contract that is going to jump up and bite us .

remember this Ashley is one devious man even evil in my opinion .

Whatever there is I hope the new board give us all the info they get ASAP rather than drip feeding it as time goes on to take attention off their own performance.

I'm not saying I believe they are doing that yet but it would be a clever tactic.

The new board are superb in my eyes for saving us from becoming part of Sport's Direct 'stable' of football clubs. Because of the financials we would have been the number 2 club and a businessman like Ashley could not have resisted transferring goods between the clubs. Seeing Rangers in that sort of relationship with any club would have destroyed it for me. The rest of what he does, turns stadiums into a circus for little fee, poor retail deals, wankers in charge who have no respect for the support, club being indebted again, only enough investment to maintain our interest which would have been less than we have always achieved under our own steam. The club would have been a poor shadow of itself under Ashley.

No doubt Ashley will be a thorn in our side for a while with these contracts but hopefully King and the others know what their doing with him. Certainly seems that way with their timely intervention. My only issue with them is investment going forward. All the talk has been 15-20 million over 3 years since they got in. I knew it would come down, as its always the same with our lot, but that's pretty poor considering some of the things stated earlier. But hopefully they'll surprise me :)

But overall its great to have the club back and dodging the Ashley bullet. I'd try and get the club away from the guy completely in time but at least contracts will now be done in the interest of Rangers. I doubt there can be many more of these shady deals left. Too many as things stand.