McCall warns Jig....

You clearly haven't watched Jig too much then if you think he would have blocked that first goal. At best he might have half-heartedly stuck out a leg rather then turned his back, but to say with any assertion he would have prevented that goal flies in the face of the many similar goals we have conceded with Jig at CH.

I really laughed out loud at your mentioning Jig being in position for the second goal, as you wont find many (any?) Bears that think Jig has got any positional ability whatsoever.

No argument that the choices we have at CH are not of a long-longed for standard, but Jig wouldnt make my top 6 at CH (or any position in the team)

I expected that. I agree he's nowhere near our best defender, but I think we miss him; jig just being there adds something, but i'm at a loss to explain it because every rational analysis of his game precludes that conclusion. I really cannot explain it.

I think Jig would have fouled someone well before the second goal went in. Mohsni was away on his usual walkabout, so Wallace was dragged inside and then wasn't covering the deep run from the Wing-back. It was causally linked. As for the first goal, yes, perhaps it wouldn't have made a difference. (I still think Wallace was fouled!)

We will have to agree to disagree on this one I think Rousseau!!

If it makes you feel any better that is now 3 managers this season that have had no problem playing Jig at CH, so these guys getting paid for their football expertise (no laughing at the back!) all agree with you.

I will stick with the 40,000 or so paying Bears who think he is pish!