GoGlasgow Urban Hotel

The Swallow Hotel on Paisley Road West has now become GoGlasgow Urban Hotel, part of the Crerar group.

Looks quite smart internally based on their website. Doubt much has been done externally.

http://www.crerarhotels.com/goglasgow-urban-hotel

I

NTRODUCING GOGLASGOW URBAN HOTEL

Opening offer £50 per room

with breakfast

Available for stays during May and limited dates in June.

We are ready, now open and excited to invite you to experience our brand new Crerar Hotel, located on Paisley Road West, Glasgow.

As a member of the Crerar Hotels family, it’s a city cousin that has the same ethics and values as all Crerar Hotels – delivering Heart & Soul through great service and real hospitality. Like all GoGlasgow’s Crerar cousins it’s a reflection of where it is – Glasgow through and through; clean design lines created with real materials, it’s to the point, it’s gallous and it’s warm, all in one city; all in one hotel.

117 GUEST ROOMS | GOGRILL RESTAURANT | COMPLIMENTARY WIFI & PARKING

Me and my mate pulled two birds in that hotel many moons ago when only hotels were open on a Sunday. Only time I was ever in it so I have got 100% record there.:D