Dave King Statement

THE Scottish FA has today cleared the way for Dave King to become a Director of Rangers International Football Club plc. Mr King said:

"I am delighted with today’s announcement from the Scottish FA. I can now turn my attention fully to the task of re-building Rangers.

"The Scottish FA’s process has understandably been a long one given their recent negative experience with some of the previous board members, who were tasked with being custodians of the Club. It was essential that I dealt fully with all of the Scottish FA’s questions and provided them with everything they required, no matter how personal, in order to prove that there were no barriers to me joining the Board of Rangers International Football Club plc.

"I always maintained I would meet the fit and proper requirements of the Scottish FA once they had examined all the evidence and that is what happened.

"I said before that I must be the most scrutinised candidate in Scottish football history but, as I also previously explained, I was happy to accept this given the importance to the Club of having a Board fully comprised of individuals with the Club’s best interests at heart and who are all approved by the Scottish FA. We finally have that, and my colleagues on the Board and I look forward to serving the Club in the years to come.

"I thank the Scottish FA for their diligence in this matter and now it is time to look ahead and map out Rangers’ future. However, I will elaborate on that in the coming days because there should be no distractions ahead of tomorrow night’s match at Ibrox.

"This first leg of the play-off semi-final is absolutely crucial. I will be going to the match and I urge as many Rangers fans as possible to buy the remaining tickets to ensure a packed Ibrox. Together we can help drive the team forward."

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/9292-dave-king-statement

Gerry McCulloch @gerrymcculloch1 · 11m 11 minutes ago

Is this the start of the real comeback for Rangers now. Multi millions promised. The road clear for delivery. Full steam ahead?

8 retweets 1 favorite

Gerry McCulloch @gerrymcculloch1 · 14m 14 minutes ago

Join @AlisonRobbie for what's sure to be an eventful @ClydeSSB at 6pm.

0 retweets 2 favorites

Gerry McCulloch @gerrymcculloch1 · 6h 6 hours ago

I'm genuinely not convinced DK F&P process is foregone conclusion. Wouldn't surprise me if SFA say no.

55 retweets 21 favorites

https://twitter.com/gerrymcculloch1

A no-mark attempting to engender a situation whereby he can create a status outwith his present standing. That last tweet tells us how intuative he is.

Bypass this comentator.

The backwater that is MSM Scottish Football journalism is a stagnant pond, void of almost any meaningful life.

Same tired old anti-Rangers prejudices trotted out ad nauseam