McCall accepts Well's plight

Perhaps I should have rephrased it and said someone who ended up failing at Motherwell doesn't have the necessary quality to be managing us long term.

I presume McCall does not read Gersnet though.

He probably doesnt.You are right,wire in.

Why dont you rip all the players a new arshole while your at it.7 hrs to our most important game in years.(they dont read it either.)

He probably doesnt.You are right,wire in.

Why dont you rip all the players a new arshole while your at it.7 hrs to our most important game in years.(they dont read it either.)

I don't see the problem stating the obvious though, it won't effect the team preparations at all. If anything it could make them more determined to prove doubters wrong.

If he does start mcculloch tonight the a number of fans will be questioning it.

I don't see the problem stating the obvious though, it won't effect the team preparations at all. If anything it could make them more determined to prove doubters wrong.

If he does start mcculloch tonight the a number of fans will be questioning it.

Fans always question starting lineups.Today isnt the day for personal agendas,imo.Monday will be fine win or lose.

Fans always question starting lineups.Today isnt the day for personal agendas,imo.Monday will be fine win or lose.

I have no agenda at all. McCall isn't good enough to be our long term manager. Looking at his track record I'm not sure it's even up for debate. Our fans seem very easily pleased at times, though that will soon change if we don't go up or start next season poorly.