ForGenerations: Win Your Renewal

Friday, 26 June 2015 11:00

ForGenerations: Win Your Renewal

Written by Rangers Football Club

45679aeb9d132c8d3aa1da38a2f67a98_XL.jpg

RANGERS is a club #ForGenerations and to celebrate we want to give you a chance to win a free season ticket as the Mark Warburton regime at the Light Blues prepares to kick off in season 2015/16.

The Light Blues are about to commence the next chapter of a remarkable 143-year-old story that has spanned the ages and inspired countless supporters over many generations.

The Club has a deep and rich history but Rangers is as much about its future as its past and you can be in with a chance of having your season ticket renewed by the club free by sharing a picture that you think best matches our season ticket tagline - #ForGenerations.

You can tweet us using the hashtag #ForGenerations, email editor@rangers.co.uk or or post on our Facebook page. We'll select our favourite picture and the winner's season ticket for 2015/16 will renewed for them.* So get online and share your pictures today!

The renewal deadline is fast approaching (Tuesday 30 June) so if you haven't already you can secure your seat by renewing online today by clicking here.

*Terms and Conditions

• Entrants will be accepted until Tuesday 30 June.
  • Entrants must have held a Season Ticket for season 2014/15. The winner will have their Season Ticket for 2015/16 renewed by the club.
  • Winner will be contacted within a week of the closing deadline for the competition.
  • Copyright of the image will remain with the owner, however pictures submitted will be used for future marketing material by Rangers Football Club.
  • It is the entrant's responsibility to ensure that all the necessary permissions are obtained from any identifiable people in their compositions prior to entering the photograph into the competition.
  • Copyright of images will remain with the photographer. However entry into the competition will permit use of the images by Rangers Football Club within marketing material, on the website and social media channels.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/club-news/item/9522-for-generations-competition

My grandfather is dead some 43 years, he left me a collection of wee Blue Books commencing in the early 1900s. He attended Ibrox as a schoolboy in that period and worshiped at the altar of Neilly Gibson. He, like a fair number of his generation, firmly believed Gibson was better than Baxter, "did it in the glaur wi a rock hard bladder".

A picture of Neil Gibson is a must in any Rangers collage.

Edited by 26th of foot

My grandfather is dead some 43 years, he left me a collection of wee Blue Books commencing in the early 1900s. He attended Ibrox as a schoolboy in that period and worshiped at the altar of Neilly Gibson. He, like a fair number of his generation, firmly believed Gibson was better than Baxter, "did it in the glaur wi a rock hard bladder".

A picture of Neil Gibson is a must in any Rangers collage.

He was supposedly the greatest British footballer of his generation.

Funny that the prize can only go to people who had a season ticket last season yet it was King that instigated the boycott asking people not to renew. He even helped set up Rangers First. That is a bit of a kick in the chops for Rangers first members.

Funny that the prize can only go to people who had a season ticket last season yet it was King that instigated the boycott asking people not to renew. He even helped set up Rangers First. That is a bit of a kick in the chops for Rangers first members.

not really.

I was a boycotter but i bought my ST with the last 4 games to go after regime change.

Everyone else had that opportunity.

We got really cracking seats by the way. They looked for the best ones available even though it meant for 3 of the games we weren't actually in those seats

Got to confess it has caused me some angst when I realise that these seats were probably from other boycotters.

however they'll get them back since I'm not renewing until September when I get a discount

Funny that the prize can only go to people who had a season ticket last season yet it was King that instigated the boycott asking people not to renew.

They could have just opened it up to everyone and instead of saying 'win a renewal' just said 'win a season ticket'. That would probably have made more sense, although I have to say that the timing of the competition doesn't make any sense anyway. We're coming up to the end of the month when folk get paid and also approaching the ST renewal deadline, so it's a stupid idea to have hundreds of folk entering a competition to win a free renewal at this point in time. Really dumb idea.

Edited by Zappa