As a Brentford supporter I'm intrigued like many supporters at Brentford how Rangers will do. Every signing Warburton made was of incredible value this is a word he uses a lot .An example of which he managed to sign Alex Prichard from Spurs on a year long loan .he basically is premiership material with Spurs even paying he's wages .he has got good connections as well on Friday he has managed to arranged a match at Spurs training ground with Rangers playing the u21 of theirs .I am gutted him leaving us he had one of the smallest budgets in the championships and was restricted in buying with the new owners excuse about signing players more to do with performance charts and mathematical performances this led to Warburton exit. I'm more worried for you with the chairman King at the realm It sounds like a monster task of rebuilding .It looks as though Weir and Warbuton are getting rid of the dead wood at your club .good luck Rangers

As a Brentford supporter I'm intrigued like many supporters at Brentford how Rangers will do. Every signing Warburton made was of incredible value this is a word he uses a lot .An example of which he managed to sign Alex Prichard from Spurs on a year long loan .he basically is premiership material with Spurs even paying he's wages .he has got good connections as well on Friday he has managed to arranged a match at Spurs training ground with Rangers playing the u21 of theirs .I am gutted him leaving us he had one of the smallest budgets in the championships and was restricted in buying with the new owners excuse about signing players more to do with performance charts and mathematical performances this led to Warburton exit. I'm more worried for you with the chairman King at the realm It sounds like a monster task of rebuilding .It looks as though Weir and Warbuton are getting rid of the dead wood at your club .good luck Rangers

Thanks mate! All the best to Brentford as well.

thanks for the comments mate. Any idea if warburton put forward the signings himself or did he sift through and select from players the club put to him through their scouting network?

I would be more worried about your chairman long if you can't pay the money to get rid of Ashley it Speaks volumes as to the financial state of your club. I belive Warburton assesed every player he signed at brentford but the new owner of Brentford wanted a mathematical assesment of every player this ultimalety took the deciscion away from the manager this is why he left Brentford . Take a look at our past managers from Micky Adams to uwe rossler they were headhunted to bigger clubs and failed ? The players he signed at Brentford were incredible cheap and infective and more importantly had huge potential I belive given time he could bring rangers to where they belong at the top of scottish football and competing on the european level .my only worry would be the board at your club . i belive Brentford will struggle and will demise to where we belong and remained for so long in the the third tier of English Football .many of us at Brentford are Really interested at the gers progress and with your return to your former glories . you are incredible supporters i have Been a season ticket holder at Brentford for 27 years and you know when someone good comes along because belive me i have watched so much Shit and false dawns over the years .This man warbuton was a fresh of breath air .at least your board have made one good deciscion in three years . good luck rangers from the bottom of my heart i wish you every succes you fans deserve

Why would a random Brentford fan be worried about our new chairman?

And the board? Sorry for being so negative, but find your outlook on that a little absurd for an outsider looking in. Don't you know we have the good guys in now?

Do wish Brentford all the best in the coming season.

Why would a random Brentford fan be worried about our new chairman?

And the board? Sorry for being so negative, but find your outlook on that a little absurd for an outsider looking in. Don't you know we have the good guys in now?

Do wish Brentford all the best in the coming season.

fuckin' tim on the wind up

Edited by colinstein

new chairman .fuckin hell i have only Been interested in rangers sińce warbuton about 3 weeks ago .I obvioulsy known more than you in that time he has Been on the board sińce 2000 and he has Been done for tax evasion in south africa if you like i could send you every season ticket from 1997

new chairman .fuckin hell i have only Been interested in rangers sińce warbuton about 3 weeks ago .I obvioulsy known more than you in that time he has Been on the board sińce 2000 and he has Been done for tax evasion in south africa if you like i could send you every season ticket from 1997

Surley Brentford are not still using paper season tickets. Jesus wept..

Seems we both seem to attract these 18 year season ticket holders that are a little deluded then. Perhaps you get yours paid for by mh too?

I will pass thanks.

You really signaled your intentions with that crap reply.

:wizard:

Edited by blueflag

Surley Brentford are not still using paper season tickets. Jesus wept..

Seems we both seem to attract these 18 year season ticket holders that are a little deluded then. Perhaps you get yours paid for by mh too?

I will pass thanks.

You really signaled your intentions with that crap reply.

:wizard:

They had paper tickets with numbered vouchers up until last season when smartcards were introduced.