Gersnet Prediction League 2015/16 (prediction league for Rangers games only!)

I think I will wait until about 1 minute before kick off .....................................................................:devil:

Just make sure you're not doing it from a mobile phone and it rolls in late. :seal:

Any idea what the standings look like? I know i have been having a nightmare recently but it is a bit of fun to see just how badly I am doing!

Sorry mate (and apologies to everyone!), I have no idea yet because I've got a whole bunch of games to catch up on with collating the results & standings.

I wanted to get it done before Christmas, but I've had to do all of the family Xmas shopping and preparation for cooking my first family Xmas & Boxing Day dinners due to my mum's health. She isn't even well enough or mobile enough for us to go out for Xmas dinner, so it falls on me, the only other good cook in the family. :whistling:

So, the earliest I'll have the results & standings up to date for us all is maybe Tuesday if I can manage to get a day to myself. I might just turn my phone off and bump the landline off the hook. :shifty::)

Wasn't meaning to give you undue hassle Zappa. I'm sure I speak for all Gersnetters in saying that we understand you have much more important issues going on in your life, and that these need to take priority. We would also wish your mum the speediest of recoveries and a peaceful Christmas.

Now get it feckin done!!!