Gersnet Prediction League 2015/16 (prediction league for Rangers games only!)

Great start everyone! We've already got 20 predictions posted for tomorrow's game and there's certain to be quite a few more posted between now and kick-off tomorrow.

There's no deadline for folk to join the league, so if you want to have a go this season, then get your predictions posted for our Hibs game at Easter Road tomorrow! :drum:

Do it here - Predictions for Hibernian v Rangers - Challenge Cup R1 (GPL game 1)

Ok, between the names put down here and a handful of regulars who've entered predictions for tomorrow's game we've so far got 26 players and I'm sure that number will increase as more folk join in, so we've got a decent sized league already.

So far the 2015/16 season GPL players are:

1. aftershock
  2. BEARGER
  3. Bearman
  4. Bluedell
  5. blueflag
  6. bluesea75
  7. cdynamo1
  8. forlanssister
  9. gisabeer
  10. Gribz
  11. ian1964
  12. les186
  13. Little General
  14. onevision
  15. pete
  16. rbr
  17. Rousseau
  18. Ser Barristan Selmy
  19. Siam69
  20. Steve1872
  21. stewarty
  22. the gunslinger
  23. trublusince1982
  24. Whosthedado
  25. Yorkshire Bear
  26. Zappa

Ok, between the names put down here and a handful of regulars who've entered predictions for tomorrow's game we've so far got 26 players and I'm sure that number will increase as more folk join in, so we've got a decent sized league already.

So far the 2015/16 season GPL players are:

1. aftershock
  2. BEARGER
  3. Bearman
  4. Bluedell
  5. blueflag
  6. bluesea75
  7. cdynamo1
  8. forlanssister
  9. gisabeer
  10. Gribz
  11. ian1964
  12. les186
  13. Little General
  14. onevision
  15. pete
  16. rbr
  17. Rousseau
  18. Ser Barristan Selmy
  19. Siam69
  20. Steve1872
  21. stewarty
  22. the gunslinger
  23. trublusince1982
  24. Whosthedado
  25. Yorkshire Bear
  26. Zappa

Great that is the highest I have been for a year.:D

So what about some of the regulars who hardly missed any games last season? TheTinMan99, The Real PapaBear, Tannochsidebear, sairdyy, Mountain Bear, compo, BrahimHemdani, surely some of you guys are taking part again? :)

For anyone who's maybe interested in taking part, but not quite sure what the format is like, here's last season's final league standings table:

6KcmQkj.png

And here's a photo of Kate Moss modelling Little General's GPL prize for last season. :coolio:

2wcgqp4.jpg

So what about some of the regulars who hardly missed any games last season? TheTinMan99, The Real PapaBear, Tannochsidebear, sairdyy, Mountain Bear, compo, BrahimHemdani, surely some of you guys are taking part again? :)

Been on a bit of a Gersnet sabbatical but yes sign me up Zappa, though doubt I can maintain my first year top 6 finish.

Been on a bit of a Gersnet sabbatical but yes sign me up Zappa, though doubt I can maintain my first year top 6 finish.

Stick a prediction in for every game and you're in with a shout like the rest of us!

Stick a prediction in for every game and you're in with a shout like the rest of us!

Agreed. I missed 2 last season before you introduced the standby system and a couple more correct forecasts could have put me up another place or two. I just find it very hard to put in a prediction of a defeat but I am determined not to let my heart rule my head. My head tells me that Hibs are better prepared for this one so that's ruled my prediction.

Agreed. I missed 2 last season before you introduced the standby system and a couple more correct forecasts could have put me up another place or two.

The backup predictions is actually an interesting subject because none of the top 3 benefited from it at all last season despite others (including yourself!) gaining points. This season we won't have any backup predictions, so everyone needs to predict or lose out on possible points.

Edited by Zappa