Rangers Centurian Goalscorers

Rangers Centurion Goalscorers.pdf

31 Players have scored over 100 goals for Rangers through the years.Some terrific players and goalscorers on the list.

I believe the nearest to achieve this is Kenny Miller on 81 goals.

With players no longer staying at clubs long term, will we see any more added the the list?

ps if anyone sees any mistakes let me know:whistle:

Kenny Miller as you say is on 81, George McLean (who played alongside Forrest) managed 83 in just 117 appearances (if only we had beaten Berwick, who knows how many those two would have got together?)

Colin Stein was close to achieving it...97 in 199 + 7 as a substitute, but Alex Scott got even closer with 99 goals in 331 games.

Kenny Miller as you say is on 81, George McLean (who played alongside Forrest) managed 83 in just 117 appearances (if only we had beaten Berwick, who knows how many those two would have got together?)

Colin Stein was close to achieving it...97 in 199 + 7 as a substitute, but Alex Scott got even closer with 99 goals in 331 games.

Bearman, according to my list (see attachment) Alex Scott scored 108 goals in 331 games.

These figures were taken from Robert McElroy's Rangers Miscellany.

Bearman, according to my list (see attachment) Alex Scott scored 108 goals in 331 games.

These figures were taken from Robert McElroy's Rangers Miscellany.

I took this from an old book I have, I'll double check it to see if I missed something and come back.

Aye LG...

Robert McElroy is counting 7 goals he got in the Glasgow Cup and another 2 in the Charity Cup, but he hasn't added those games as appearances by the looks of it (25 in total 16 GC, 9 CC)

So if you count those games, then certainly yes he did score 108 but in 356 games.