Gersnet withdraws from Football Blogging Awards

I've just joined gersnet and the fans on here are down to earth and listen to what each has to say and no one disrepects others views so take a bow Frankie your obviously doing something right...

To be fair this forum effectively runs itself because people are for the most part respectful.

Yes there are times when circumstances means it's easy to fall out but that's where we do step in and most folk react well.

if the FBA is infested with the usual anti-Rangers pondlife then it's not worth getting involved in IMO.

My only wish is our board would start to take legal action against some of these yahoo sites when blatantly spurious allegations are being made against Rangers

I can't imagine any organisation (sadly) not including them...it's all over everything in every walk of life.

As you say Rab, it's not worth getting involved in, last year yes, when it wasn't infested.

Gersnet was a finalist last year but the easily infested internet is a haven for weirdos and those with a mis-placed youth...sad really.

Fine statement Frankie.

Guest House Of Baelish

Bravo gentlemen, well played.

Since 2012 I've become numb to internet forums as I've found them to be puerile and highly venomous. Sadly I include the forums of our very own brethren...It seems the internet has become a giant swirling bowl of puke when it comes to things like common decency and respect, this has caused me to reflect on why I bother being a Ger on more than one occasion,but gladly there is Gersnet.

I completely support and appreciate the stance taken by the owners as it's important to keep this humble but honourable forum free of societies fickle hysteria.

If others can't find it within themselves to behave and conduct themselves like well rounded mature human beings who practice what they preach then that is their problem and not of this fine forum. I agree that this forum should not allow the years of hardwork put in to be thrown to the ground beside those who act like rats.

Well played Gersnet.