The 4th Gersnet Dinner on 30 January 2016: Featuring Willie Johnston & Colin Stein

My last hope of getting away that weekend has just disappeared. Enjoy it folks, I'm very envious as I'm sure it'll be a great night.

If you've never been to one, you really should go if you can, it's very much worth it.

My last hope of getting away that weekend has just disappeared. Enjoy it folks, I'm very envious as I'm sure it'll be a great night.

If you've never been to one, you really should go if you can, it's very much worth it.

You're going to be even more envious and disappointed in a few minutes when I post details of the very special guests, yes guests not guest.

You're going to be even more envious and disappointed in a few minutes when I post details of the very special guests, yes guests not guest.

I'll try and be happy for you all instead. Try....

I am delighted to be able to confirm that Rangers two goalscoring Barcelona Hall of Fame legends, Colin Stein and Willie (Bud) Johnston will be our very special guests at the Dinner on 30 January 2016.

The duo will take part in an hour long Q&A session before dinner.

As a result of the additional guest it has been necessary to make a small adjustment to the cost, which will now be £15.00 per head.

However, I am sure that everyone will agree that £15 is small price to pay to be able to put your questions to two of the greatest living Rangers players, never mind enjoy a full 3-course dinner as well.

The Christmas/New Year Dinner last year with Dave Smith, whose crosses led to the first two goals, was the best of the three so far; but I have a feeling that this one will surpass that occasion.

The restaurant only holds 35 people, and I am sure that demand for tickets will outstrip supply, so it will be strictly first come first served in terms of payment.

A reminder that the previous payment details still apply and for newcomers please PM me urgently for the details.

Edited by BrahimHemdani