Barry Ferguson: When I see Jason Holt play...

But the fact you never commented on any of the content of his article proves my point:)

Probably as I don't really read what he writes. Maybe if he wrote about how he was improving Clyde I may be more interested. Probably not though.

Probably as I don't really read what he writes. Maybe if he wrote about how he was improving Clyde I may be more interested. Probably not though.

Barry probably does bum up his own players in his match programme but barry is a ranger and always will be and how I wish we had a Barry Ferguson in our midfield right now...

This thread takes me back a few years :D Who cares about what Clyde fans or Chairman think? At the end of the day Barry Ferguson is just one of us, a Rangers fan, and that always comes through strongly in his articles

We all have our own perceptions of him and everybody else for that fact. He certainly isn't one of my us.

Just a shame oor Pete had to miss out cheering on Barry scoring against the jungles and lifting trophys lol...

It was how he acted like a prick later in his career that I have trouble with. He should never have been brought back for his last stint. I generally find that about all players to be honest. A second stint ends mostly in disappointment.