Scottish Cup Quarter Final: Sat 5th March 12.30pm - Rangers v Dundee

Dundee hammers Dumbarton ... and Hemmings and Stewart look good. Well, we should (and will) give them respect, but at the end of the day, it was Dumbarton. They can dig themselves in behind the typical Scottish Championship brick walls, but once you get in behind, they fall apart. We've seen it before. Since their draw against Dundee they have been away from home twice and lost. Dundee will have their Loy, Stewart, Hemmings attack and it will be a good test of our capabilities. IMHO, we have to try to outscore rather than outdefend them. I would assume that while they have better defenders than the Championship teams, but likewise will not defend with 8 to 9 players. Thus, we'll most likely get more opportunities than usual ... with less defenders bocking the path. At the end of the day, most Championship sides will know how to play us and have by now experience in that. Others won't have that luxury and we may well be able to exploit that.

NB: Missing for that game: Templeton, Waghorn (both injured) and O'Halloran and King (both cup-tied).

Edited by der Berliner

I enjoyed Arsenal vs Barcelona tonight, but I'd say BBCeltic have a point...we will need to watch those two, they could destroy our European dream.

we are very capable of beating Dundee!, if we win the Scottish cup we will be back in Europe!,now that may just influence MW signings in the summer!