Miller, Shiels and Zinedine Law?

If Law and Shiels as figures are helping to progress the young 'uns this season then that explains why they are still here.

If Warburton releases them at the end of the season I hope it's because he doesn't need them any more.

Indeed... I don't have any issues with that Limeburner... if the manager says no then ta ta bella! The reason I asked is because MW seams to prefer youth on the park (energy) while he covets experience off it (motivational/emotional/frame of mind). He does always talk about the right character both on the field, in the dressing room and in public life.

I get where youre coming from,however, i think both these players still have a fair bit of playing career left in them yet.(just not at Ibrox).

I get where youre coming from,however, i think both these players still have a fair bit of playing career left in them yet.(just not at Ibrox).

I'll accept that as your last word on the subject mate. Ta for the contribution though. :D