Hibernian Hospitality For Scottish Cup Final v Rangers

Haven't heard of either of those stories before. All I can judge them on is the last 30 years that I have been travelling to their grounds. Do you think if we had lost the SF, they would have booked our lovely suites at Ibrox for their offsite hospitality? If not, there can only be one reason why.

Re the yahoos being expelled from the league, it went something along the lines of the SFA telling sellik to stop flying the Irish tricolour at the midden, sellik refused and Hibs pushed to have them expelled. Rangers opposed it and sellik were allowed to remain. I'd imagine Hibs actions were based on the fact that the mhanks stole their best players when they were formed causing Hibs to go bust and cease operating for a couple of years. I guess time has healed the rift.

Edited by SiamBear

Not quite. Hibs tried to get celtic expelled from the league in the late forties. Rangers didn't support them.

Also tims have never forgiven Hibs for removing the Harp from the main gate at Easter Road.

For which we've been paid back with malevolence and never ending hatred topped off by attempted murder. A mistake, one would conclude, a rather large error.

Edited by SteveC