Stewart Regan: SFA has nothing to fear over Rangers' disputed European license

I see the Guardian eventually refused to run the manks two day adverts . :fingers:

So that is the guys in charge of the crowdfunding of this garbage now sitting on 5 grand with nowhere to spend it.

Naturally the sales team at The Herald offered to run it, but the manks don't like them for some reason.

They just keep becoming more and more insane. Listen to this zoomer -

" Re Guardian pulling Res12 advert

I reckon this is another example of the Tory Government running scared of losing the EU Referendum

Just as

Todays decision to extend the referendum registration deadline by 48hrs. This is to make up for a problem with the registration website that lasted no more than 12 hrs

i.e.

Downing St policy to use all arms of government to support a “Remain” vote

If so

IMO

The UK press have been sent a gagging Notice by the UK Gov covering the period leading up to the Referendum on June 23

This notice bans publication of all articles that can be construed as criticism of Europe (But no doubt doesn`t ban articles that support the EU

And

The Board of the Guardian pulled the Res 12 advert because they got a referral from lower management expressing concern that it might contravene the UK Gov gagging order

And they interpreted this notice as meaning

“Lets not criticise any European Institution in case it encourages the feeble minded to vote “Leave” because they confuse UEFA with EU

By “feeble minded” we mean of course those pesky voters we lie to in public and treat with contempt in private

and

The fact that UEFA represent more countries than there are in the EU is irrelevant

This is not an issue about truth

Its about manipulating the masses

I hope you are reading this Grant Russell

Some of your recent tweets imply that STV may have embarked on some investigative journalism into UEFA cooperating with our corrupt football governing authorities during the Res 12 period in 2011

If So

Perhaps you could ask your top level boss at STV if the Board have any objection to you releasing some advance explosive information (even as a teaser) before the Referendum on June 23

I bet they say No. "

:roflmao: