Craig Whyte will stand trial alone on Rangers fraud charges (adjourned to 29th July)

Intriguing then. I wonder if it's a plea deal. What does a guilty verdict mean for us, other than vindication on a lot of things?

Difficult to tell as there may well be some charges dropped as part of any bargain.

There's a long way to go before any of this is resolved but given RFC's recent retail action and litigation against others published in The Times, then there's clearly a lot happening in private.

Is his appearance today not simply connected to the hearing into whether he qualifies for legal aid ?

Cancel that -

HMA v David GRIER 03-JUN-16 Preliminary Hearing Continued SCS/2015-152941 CO14000356 Glasgow HC

HMA v Craig WHYTE 03-JUN-16 Preliminary Hearing Continued SCS/2015-152941 CO14000356 Glasgow HC

HMA v Gary WITHEY 03-JUN-16 Preliminary Hearing Continued SCS/2015-152941 CO14000356 Glasgow HC

This has appeared too -

The Chancery Division, The Royal Courts of Justice, London: HEARING ROOM 1

Before MASTER PRICE

Friday 3rd June 2016

At 2 o’ clock

Sevco 5088 Limited v Green and others.

James Doleman ‏@jamesdoleman 2m2 minutes ago

Charges dropped against a number of defendants at the Rangers Fraud case.

More to follow

The court would not sit down until 10 am at the earliest. I'd be surprised if anything has happened yet.

The court would not sit down until 10 am at the earliest. I'd be surprised if anything has happened yet.

They might have been dropped beforehand and notified before the case reopened.

Could be good, could be bad. We'll just have to wait and see.

They might have been dropped beforehand and notified before the case reopened.

Could be good, could be bad. We'll just have to wait and see.

Again I'd be very surprised if any of the solicitors took time to inform the fool Doleman.

Again I'd be very surprised if any of the solicitors took time to inform the fool Doleman.

All journalists will be provided with info beforehand unfortunately and he'll have his contacts.