Jason Cummings pens new four-year

JASON CUMMINGS has penned a new bumper four-year deal with Hibs.

The 20-year-old striker - who was out of contract next summer - had been linked with a host of English clubs as well as Turkish side Trabzonspor.

But new boss Neil Lennon moved quick to extend the hitman's stay at Easter Road ahead of the new season.

Cummings said: “I am delighted to have signed the new deal with Hibernian.

“There was never any doubt in my mind over where I wanted to be this season, and I’m relieved to get it over the line.

“I feel my game has developed a lot over the last few seasons, and I’m looking forward to continuing to progress under the new manager.

“Everyone is buzzing after the Scottish Cup win, from the players to the supporters, and I’m sure we can achieve more over the coming years.”

The news will come as a major boost for Lennon who has already lost Scottish Cup heroes Liam Henderson, Anthony Stokes and Conrad Logan.

Cummings has scored 48 goals in 109 appearances for the Championship side.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/hibernian/7211980/Jason-Cummings-pens-new-four-year-deal-with-Hibs.html?CMP=spklr-_-Editorial-_-TWITTER-_-scotsunsport-_-20160713-_-SunScotSport-_-515952384

I think that the boy has talent, but like O'Connor, and Riordan before, from the same club,

there is too much of the ned about him. Curious. Are they in some way related? Incest is just

another shag in Pilton or Prestonpans, I am told.

Me? I never go east of High Street, since you ask.