Rangers Youth team.

I have just returned from Schipol to pick up my mother. A Rangers Youth team who I would guess under 17s came off the same plane. I can't see anything on the Rangers website. Anyone know if they are playing in a tournament in Holland?

In August the 20s will then travel to Holland for the Cope del Agatha Tournament where they will face Club Brugge (BEL), Red Bull Brasil (BRA), Shanghai SIPG (CHI), Cerezo Osaka (JAP) and Vitesse Arnhem (HOL).

Fri 12th Aug to Sun 14th Aug

Cope del Agatha Tournament, Holland

Teams – Rangers, Club Brugge (BEL), Red Bull Brasil (BRA), Shanghai SIPG (CHI), Cerezo Osaka (JAP) & Vitesse Arnhem (HOL)

http://copadelagatha.nl/programma-2016/

I guess the young ages made me think it was the u17s, Just too far away from me for such short notice and my mother here on Holiday.

Next up: Club Brugge - Rangers FC. #copadelagatha2016

First goal of the match. Number 18, Zak Rudden opens the score for Glasgow Rangers.

GOAALL!! Club Brugge - Glasgow Rangers 0-2.Samuel Jamieson scores the second goal for Glasgow Rangers. #copadelagatha2016

Final whistle, Cerezo Osaka - Glasgow Rangers: 0-0. Next match to be played: @MijnVitesse against @ShanghaiSIPG_FC #copadelagatha2016

Zak Rudden will be suspended for 1 match because of his red card against Cerezo Osaka. #Copadelagatha2016

Edited by chilledbear

Drew 0-0 with Red Bull Brazil in our last game today

Play Shanghai SIPG and Vitesse tomorrow

At the moment sitting 3rd in the table on 5 points, the two teams ahead of us are on 7 points. Both teams we play tomorrow are on 1 point, good chance of finishing in top two and playing in the final.