How much has Rangers spent on transfer fees this summer?

10 players in some on a free.....Hill , Barton , Kranjcar , Gilks.

Rossiter 250K

Garner 750K.....obv 750K next year with add ons

Dodoo 250K

Windass and Crooks im not sure of fee but saw reports of 50-60K per player

Hodson was undisclosed from MK Dons

Looks like anything from £1m plus for 10 players , brilliant work from our management and scouting team.

10 players in some on a free.....Hill , Barton , Kranjcar , Gilks.

Rossiter 250K

Garner 750K.....obv 750K next year with add ons

Dodoo 250K

Windass and Crooks im not sure of fee but saw reports of 50-60K per player

Hodson was undisclosed from MK Dons

Looks like anything from £1m plus for 10 players , brilliant work from our management and scouting team.

Are you Frank McParland?:D Just kidding!:)

Caught out straight away lol.

Just a day off chilling mate , was talking to a fellow Gers fan last night about this and what we were expecting to spend this summer. Both of us said back in may-june that anything up to £2-3m would be great. Our Management and scouting team have done great though with the quality they have signed and with the reported money layed out for the 10 players.

Both of us also thought that we would possibly sign 6-8 players also due to the 4-5 players that we knew that were leaving. So delighted with our transfer activity and IF Senderos signs?? then another who hopefully will improve the team.

Caught out straight away lol.

Just a day off chilling mate , was talking to a fellow Gers fan last night about this and what we were expecting to spend this summer. Both of us said back in may-june that anything up to £2-3m would be great. Our Management and scouting team have done great though with the quality they have signed and with the reported money layed out for the 10 players.

Both of us also thought that we would possibly sign 6-8 players also due to the 4-5 players that we knew that were leaving. So delighted with our transfer activity and IF Senderos signs?? then another who hopefully will improve the team.

I think you also have to take into account all the wages, signing on fees, agent fees etc and then you will get a completely different number.

I think you also have to take into account all the wages, signing on fees, agent fees etc and then you will get a completely different number.

of course mate , could easily reach the £2-3m i mentioned.

on a side note the Magic Hat has not went after a loan player yet, he mentioned earlier in the window that they were possibilities but i wonder if such players will maybe be brought in the January window?

I think it's important we start to look beyond England for players. There may be a few gems in the lower leagues but England generally is out of our price range.

How much would some of the Hapoel Be'er Sheva players cost? :D