Carrying an article on the Police - http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/display.var.1260981.0.0.php

However, look at the some of the 'eye-witness' reports. Am I right in being sceptical of these, especially Billy Williams from Airdrie who claims ;

I've just got back the game last night and the whole episode was an embarrassement and I don't mean the result. It was my first trip abroad to watch Rangers. The majority of the Raners fans at the game were very drunk and very abusive to the locals all during the day and especially at the match. Every second song was sectarian about the Pope or Catholics etc. The trouble kicked off when some fans started abusing Ehiogu and other fans objected to it and that's when the fighting started. The police only moved in to stop the fighting. It really was a disgrace. Martin Bain should look into the facts before blaming everything like the police, segregation etc. Our fans were a disgrace and I won't be back abroad to watch them. Before people start abusing me, I've had a season book at Ibrox for 20 years now.

--------------------------------------

The underlined part is what 'gives this away'. As a member of the TC with 5 points I didn't get a ticket for the game, so how come he managed it on 'Zero points'.

Cammy F