Interesting stuff from an interesting guy.

Guest Bluetooth

Guest Bluetooth

Much of which i'm inclined to agree with.........

"When Boyd didn�t play in certain games under Paul le Guen, there was revolt in the air. When Boyd doesn�t play under Walter Smith - that�s okay"

and

"Alan Hutton was fucking sensational yesterday. Dado Prso is a god. Barry Ferguson was immense but I have no warmth for Barry now. I actually hope, Michael Corleone-like, Walter is keeping Barry close til the close season, and, just as Carlo eventually has to answer for Santino, Waldo will give the captaincy to someone else and maybe even sell Barry this summer, as people who undermine the club, who go agaianst the family�s chain of command, should never be allowed to get away with it."

http://rangers.openfootball.co.uk/index.php/2007/03/18/the-second-coming-comes-second-gers-3-sheep-0/

I kind of agree with most of the stuff this guy says in reply -

'PeterBear

18.03.07 / 9pm

Maybe it is time for you to let PLG go. Rangers under PLG were never going to turn that corner, which we turned on day one of the return of Walter Smith.

If Barry did speed up the process, then we should be thankfull. There is a Myth that PLG was some kind of football genious, we all bought into it, but most of us by now should have realised that he was a fraud. He did not make a positive decision in 6 months at our club, every decision he made rubbed the fans and players up the wrong way. If players at the club speeded up his depature, then they have done us a favour. Its all ifs and buts, but does anyone think we�d have won 22 points from the last 24 if PLG was still there.

When a manager cannot justify his team selections, signings, tactics, methods within 6 months ( and remember he had 6 months before taking over, to identify signings and weed out the shite ) he is finnished.

Players, at all levels, get managers sacked. We don�t hear the half of it.

Anyway, I am convinced, PLG was not the messiah, and will never again be mentioned in the same class as Ferguson, Mourinho, Benitez etc. Its amazing that PSG with PLG have not improved any, whereas Rangers without PLG in the same space of time couldnt have done much better.

Lets not make Barry the scapegoat, I�m convinced what has happened is for the better, PLG wanted away, he got his wish.

You mention PLG�s Ranger�s team making a Euro Semi, or Final, don�t make me laugh, he was half way through year 1 of three year contract and we couldnt compete with St. Johnstone, if he reached a euro semi in the three years I would take up religion.'

Malky

I kind of agree with most of the stuff this guy says in reply -

'PeterBear

18.03.07 / 9pm

Maybe it is time for you to let PLG go. Rangers under PLG were never going to turn that corner, which we turned on day one of the return of Walter Smith.

If Barry did speed up the process, then we should be thankfull. There is a Myth that PLG was some kind of football genious, we all bought into it, but most of us by now should have realised that he was a fraud. He did not make a positive decision in 6 months at our club, every decision he made rubbed the fans and players up the wrong way. If players at the club speeded up his depature, then they have done us a favour. Its all ifs and buts, but does anyone think we�d have won 22 points from the last 24 if PLG was still there.

When a manager cannot justify his team selections, signings, tactics, methods within 6 months ( and remember he had 6 months before taking over, to identify signings and weed out the shite ) he is finnished.

Players, at all levels, get managers sacked. We don�t hear the half of it.

Anyway, I am convinced, PLG was not the messiah, and will never again be mentioned in the same class as Ferguson, Mourinho, Benitez etc. Its amazing that PSG with PLG have not improved any, whereas Rangers without PLG in the same space of time couldnt have done much better.

Lets not make Barry the scapegoat, I�m convinced what has happened is for the better, PLG wanted away, he got his wish.

You mention PLG�s Ranger�s team making a Euro Semi, or Final, don�t make me laugh, he was half way through year 1 of three year contract and we couldnt compete with St. Johnstone, if he reached a euro semi in the three years I would take up religion.'

Malky

Funny how Mr negative has so many people thinking positive.