Can i Look Yet? Rangers v Ross County Preview

Not disagreeing but how would you get the point across to the team and manager that this isn't good enough if iys not the job of fans when at games? Its clear they do not agree and think they are having a good season.

calling players and manager everything under the sun from the kick off isn't getting your point across imo it;s abusing the players and management and one guy behind me actually said he wanted us to get beat so Warburton can get the sack.

Do it in a constructive manner.

calling players and manager everything under the sun from the kick off isn't getting your point across imo it;s abusing the players and management and one guy behind me actually said he wanted us to get beat so Warburton can get the sack.

Do it in a constructive manner.

used to have a guy like that behind me in the govan rear when i sat there . It was murder.

there's no way you should be booing your own team....fucking embarrassment ......remember when the did it to jig at Ibrox one game....cringeworthy

remember a guy screaming abuse at charlie adam about twenty minutes in until someone told him he wasn't even in the squad never mind playing

I know this won't be a popular opinion , but we need to hold our nerve and see this through for at least the next 2 years .

We simply don't have the money to reassemble another squad , we cannot waste another 2 years , we cannot have another manager who might not have the same ideas regards the youth set up which will be the conveyor belt that we all want it to be .

Short termism will probably won't, the board will lose its nerve and heap all the blame onto the management , when they have failed to financially make the necessary funds available to properly assemble an spfl squad .

Just my opinion .

Rangers 0 Ross County 0

Ross County 1 Rangers 1

Rangers 1 Ross County 1

he's got one good hiding left and that is looming at the piggery then he'll be gone.

how do you feel about online?

I am the same as you and hate it at the game but treat online differently.Cant really explain why tbh

The players presumably can't read what's online if they are not registered online but by fuck they can hear what's coming from the stands and imo shows in their performance.

Edited by Little General

The players presumably can't read what's online if they are not registered online but by fuck they can hear what's coming from the stands.

yeah thats probably part of it with me too, think i see online as more for debating to form a reasoned opinion while the stands should be for helping the team win.

yeah thats probably part of it with me too, think i see online as more for debating to form a reasoned opinion while the stands should be for helping the team win.

when we scored today it should have rallied the support and in turn it would have rallied the team.

It didn't. Partly both were at fault.

At times the team slowed things down to play things easy and backwards instead of getting the fans to drive us forward,