Proper quality bosmans

I thought would put these all in one place some interesting players we might see at our club next year

Jordan Morris Seattle Sounders

Young American international striker 22 rated as one of the next big things over there has power and pace sets his fair share up to as we'll as taking them turned down a move to Werder Breman might want to come to Europe any time soon perhaps Bocanegra Edu Reyna Beasley could put a good word in?

Cyle Larin Oranlo City

Another Canadian international center forward striker called the beast big and powerful scores all manner of goals great touch and finisher in the air or the deck still 22 kind of battering ram we need up top and out and out number nine

Jamie MacLaren Brizbone Roar

Oz international striker 23 ex Blackburn Rov half Scottish so work permit would not be a issue looks like a pest of a striker in style of Novo full of running closing down nipping ball away from defenders feet something don't particularly think we have just now good goal scoring record over there

Matej Hradacky SLK

Big giant Finnish midfield international chips in with goals still 22 again something we don't have a big ball winner Crooks prob will join Scunthorpe

Callum Paterson Hearts

Young Scottish right back international first choice ten goals from RB can play up front to great in the air

Nestor Ajujuro Santos

Mexican international center half who worked with gaffer before has a host of big teams from good leagues in Europe in for him ambitious but we should still have our name in the hat for him

I don't know any of them except Paterson so I can't judge them. While Paterson was linked with us before I thought he was very slow the last time he played against us. It may just have been a bad match for him though.

You would think PC has players in mind!,he knows what he wants and it will be up to the board to back him as much as they can and I'm sure PC will already know how much he will have to play with?

Matej Hradacky currently out with a ruptured cruciate hasn't played a game in 2017

Callum Paterson currently out with a ruptured cruciate hasn't played a game in 2017

With a very limited budget signing players who won't be back from serious injury until the season is a couple of months old would be a poor use of resources.

Yes but they will be fit and ready in time for next year its not as much as a career ender as it was 30 years ago pretty sure Whittaker had injuries to and Steven Naismith had two broken legs but fans still want them back