Proper quality bosmans

Can't say I've saw any negativity on line about him suppose we have been spoiled by our goalies over the years as Rangers fans

Reading on other forums he was often on the list for people they wanted to see out the door. i personally have never seen him but find it strange people want him out the door without a chance. After Foderinham's performance last week he would be in my starting line-up for Sunday. I have not seen them in training though and Pedro was a keeper and he brought in his own trainer so I guess he knows a good keeper when he sees one.

Bill Hamid DC United keeper 26 American international muted as Howards long time replacement not signed a new deal looks a very able shot stopper can play from the back and comes off his line for crosses no problem from the YouTube thing I saw

Why is Jak Alnwick getting a lot of negativity on-line already without getting a game is there a reason for that?

You would think PC would want/need to see him in a match or two so as to assess him?, unless PC has already made up his mind?, in saying that getting rid of him and the other players who still have contracts will prove to be tough!

Gyasi Zardres looks good to big powerful pacey strong direct player gets on the end of volleys half volleys and headers could offer him a deal on bosman in six months have no idea what he will be on at LA Galaxy he is not a superstar but is young enough to do well here and start a wee adventure we prob would not keep him long but would make a good return on him in a couple of years