Proper quality bosmans

Nobody replaced McParland think your confusing agents with scouts we don't even have a director of football

I'm not confusing scouts with scouts (whom you were looking for) and Rangers FC has survived 140odd years without a Director of Football and will manage its existence without one for the next 100 years too.

You need scouts every team needs scouts signing players on YouTube's to risky there form must be monitored in the flesh good bits and bad bits

Me thinks you are missing the point. I don't doubt that every team needs scouts.

But if the extent of your "scouting" is youtube videos and google searches then you may as well just send links to the manager or his assistants.

You say that these players need to be monitored in the flesh yet have openly admitted that the only knowledge of the players you have posted on this thread are via youtube clips and google. Hopefully you see the irony.

Edited by craig

Have you got any players if so give me your suggestions if not hold your weeshed

"Weeshed - the state of being completely phased by the tobacco-weed combination where one is in a state of pure bliss." ... I learned something tonight! :cool6:

Have you got any players if so give me your suggestions if not hold your weeshed

Me thinks you need to take a little time to understand and appreciate how this forum operates.

Civility costs nothing.

Sure, if you want me to go and google and youtube a bunch of players I can do so. It means nothing. As I said previously, the youtube clips of Sebo made him look a quality signing, but he wasn't.

You are throwing a bunch of names around who mean the square root of nothing to be honest. And when the extent of your knowledge of them is restricted to youtube and google then credibility is reduced, IMHO of course.

But carry on posting them. If any of them actually sign for the club, which I highly doubt, we will get the opportunity to see just how good your youtube/google scouting is.

Why are you getting upset put the toys back in your oram or add your list

I'm not getting upset. But I will ask you to remain civil whilst posting on this forum. It is one of our guiding principles, even when debate gets heated.

If anyone threw toys out the pram it was you with your hold your weeshed [sic]" post.

"Weeshed - the state of being completely phased by the tobacco-weed combination where one is in a state of pure bliss." ... I learned something tonight! :cool6:

To add to your ever-expanding vocabulary, db ...

Scottish word of the week: Wheesht

17 April 2013 2

HAVE YOUR SAY

THE Scottish vernacular contains a whole host of phrases designed to keep others quiet, but ‘wheesht’ may be one of the most interesting. First used in the 14th century, ‘wheesht’ has the handy bonus of being very adaptable. It can be used as a verb, a noun, and an interjection as in asking someone to ‘haud their wheesht’.

Ironically, the word itself comes from adding more sounds to the original and widely-used command to ‘shh’, which acts as the root for the Scots word. It also features in English as ‘whisht’, but has fallen out of favour compared to its Scots counterpart. Despite its demise south of the border, ‘wheesht’ has been noted by many scholars and etymologists to have a couple of key advantages over its fellow commands for silence.

It is more dramatic and direct than a simple ‘shh’, and thanks to the wonders of a Scottish accent, it’s a much better alternative to ‘shut up’ that always seems to get results.

Read more at: http://www.scotsman.com/heritage/people-places/scottish-word-of-the-week-wheesht-1-2897813