You bet it will,seems funny now------it wont be in September.

He is, as far as I can establish, a "player", who may have problems related to lifestyle. Something we have seen too often in Scotland, particularly with respect to the bevvy. I hope that the guidance of PC, and others within the coaching staff, will get him to focus on football, and fulfill his potential.

FYI: I do not think drink problems are in any way "funny".

Arguably the best Rangers sides of all time drank like fish?????

It's really like you guys are desperate for us to fail and want to be able to go "told you so" more than you want success or worse.

The guy hasn't even landed in the country yet and you are talking like you are 100% correct that he will fail and it's a bad signing????

Must be amazing to be able to correctly decipher a players ability without needing to see a single bit of evidence of his ability to play the game??

Fair enough ,hes a genius-----is that better?

Arguably the best Rangers sides of all time drank like fish?????

It's really like you guys are desperate for us to fail and want to be able to go "told you so" more than you want success or worse.

The guy hasn't even landed in the country yet and you are talking like you are 100% correct that he will fail and it's a bad signing????

Must be amazing to be able to correctly decipher a players ability without needing to see a single bit of evidence of his ability to play the game??

The best sides of the 21st Century do not 'drink like fish'. Even the 'only fairly decent' sides don't.

Let us hope the boy can be properly managed, and will, as a result, concentrate on football.

If he has problems of a bibulous nature, Glasgow -indeed Scotland- may not be the best place to land to resurrect a career.

He does seem to be a talented lad, so I think that we should keep fingers crossed.

For the avoidance of doubt: I do not want him to fail.

The best sides of the 21st Century do not 'drink like fish'. Even the 'only fairly decent' sides don't.

Let us hope the boy can be properly managed, and will, as a result, concentrate on football.

If he has problems of a bibulous nature, Glasgow -indeed Scotland- may not be the best place to land to resurrect a career.

He does seem to be a talented lad, so I think that we should keep fingers crossed.

I dont either-----i dont like where this is going,am i going to be accused of being something im not?

If the rumours are true that is. We've never even seen the guy but sounds like we know his life inside out. It all should be taken with a pinch of salt.

There is the same chance of him succeeding as their is failing. Maybe what the Mexicans think of as too much drink for a sportsman will be nothing to us, who knows. Just wouldn't be so ready to shut down the chance of this being a very good signing of a standard tbh I am amazed we are even linked with never mind hopefully sign.

If the rumours are true that is. We've never even seen the guy but sounds like we know his life inside out. It all should be taken with a pinch of salt.

There is the same chance of him succeeding as their is failing. Maybe what the Mexicans think of as too much drink for a sportsman will be nothing to us, who knows. Just wouldn't be so ready to shut down the chance of this being a very good signing of a standard tbh I am amazed we are even linked with never mind hopefully sign.

A pinch of salt is what goes with Tequila, I am told.

Let's hope the signing works.

Edited by Uilleam